My name is Dossa Junior and I was born on 28 July 1986, in Lisbon, Portugal. Presently, I play as a defender for Legia Warsaw.
Like all kids I started playing football from a very young age. I signed my first professional contract at 17 and my first club was "Immortal Desportos".
I used to play at position "10" and my first year I scored 20 goals. I was also the first scorer of the youth championship. Next year I moved to a superior club named "Louletano FC" and my coach was using me as central midfielder.
I stayed there for 2 years and when I was 20 I moved to Cyprus and Digenis. From "Digenis" I got a transfer to AEP where I had a great season, played all the games as a centre back. From AEP I moved to AEL and stayed there untill 2013. Currently i'm playing in Legia Warsaw.
- Favourite Number:
- Favourite Food:
- Typical African Food
- Favourite Desert:
- Fruit Salad, Mango, Strawberries, Banana
- Favourite Colour:
- Favourite Place:
- My Room
- What would you be if you were not a footballer?:
- Football is my life.
- What is the first thing you do in the morning?:
- Looking myself in the mirror.
- What do you like doing when you are at home?:
- Watch football, be with family and listen loudly to music.
- Favourite Book:
- Favourite Film:
- Rocky 4
- Favourite TV Series:
- Prison Break
- Married life or single life? :
- What makes you angry?:
- When my team looses
- Your worst memory as a player:
- Semi final with apollon.
- And the best memory? :
- My first trophy with AEP